Everything you need to know about Canada Immigration:
Immigration to Canada is the process by which people migrate to Canada to reside in that country. The majority of these individuals become Canadian citizens. Canada is the Second world largest country by total area. Canadian Estimated population is 36,286,425 which is about 0.5% world total population. In Canada there are four categories of immigrants who want to immigrate in Canada. So today we are going to discuss about:
- Canada Immigration.
- Canada Immigration requirements.
- Canada Immigration policy.
- Canada Immigration consultancy.
- Canada Immigration forum.
- Canada Immigration visa.
- Canada visa processing time.
- Canada immigration laws.
Everything you need to know about Canada Immigration. here is all the details about Canada Immigration.
There are a Four types of options available for every person wishing to embrace a future in Canada.
Skilled worker immigration:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada accepts applications for professionals, Lawyers , Engineers, Information Technology Specials, Doctors and High educated peoples.
Canada offers the most established and the most widely used investment immigration programs in the world. This immigration system is only available for Investors, Entrepreneurs, High Net worth Individuals, etc.
Trade Worker Immigration:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will accept a maximum of 3000 applications in the Federal Skilled Trades Class in each year. This immigration system is available for skilled Trades like, Heavy/Long Haul Drivers, Welders, Electricians, engineers , Machinists , Plumbers, Crane operators, Ironworkers, etc.
If you are a Canadian citizen of Canada, age 18 or over, you can sponsor certain family members to become Canadian permanent residents. If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada you can sponsor Spouse , Common Law partner, Conjugal partner, Dependent children, parents, grandparents, brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 8 everything you need to know.
Canada immigration requirements:
To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent residents, you must meet the conditions in all these areas:
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- You must have permanent resident status in Canada.
- You must have been physically present in Canada for at least 1,460 days.
- You must have met your personal income tax.
- To become a citizen, you must speak and understand English and French.
- To become a citizen, you must live and work in Canada.
- To become a citizen, you must have good knowledge about Canada.
Canada immigration consultancy:
If you need any information regarding Immigration then you can visit in Embassy in Canada in your Country. There are a lot of Consultants in the world who are working for Canada immigration. But before you start immigration through any consultant, you should check if your consultant is authorize.
You can check if a person is licensed to represent immigrants or to give advice.
- citizenship or immigration consultants must be a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
Canada visa processing time:
Canada Immigration visa process time depends on your visa type, like which visa your looking for. There are different types of visa which takes different times. Canadian Govt Announced Online tool that help you to check your visa processing time.Check application processing times
Canada Immigration Government Processing Fees:
- Restoration of Temporary Resident Status:
Application processing fee: $200.
- Permanent Resident Cards:
Application processing fee: $50.
Renewal or replacement of lost, damaged or stolen card: $50.
- Verification of status or replacement of an immigration document:
Application processing fee: $30.
- Application for a travel document:
Application processing fee: $50.
- Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class:
Sponsorship application (per application): $75.
- Temporary Resident Visas:
Single and multiple entry to canada: $100.
- Work Permits:
Work Permits: $155.
- Study Permits:
Study Permits: $150.