Modi says India will work to ‘isolate’ Pakistan internationally:
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi Said. India Will work to isolate Pakistan Internationally. PM Modi Said! We will isolate you Pakistan and I will work for that.
According to Dawn Newspaper Report:
“We will isolate you. I will work for that,” Modi said in his first speech after the attack on an Indian army base in India-held Kashmir last Sunday that killed 18 soldiers.
How India Can Isolate Pakistan. All over the world want to Make Good Relationship with Pakistan. Many of Countries want Good Relationships with Pakistan and also want to invest in Pakistan.
Here is the list what countries said about Pakistan.
- Russian forces arrive in Pakistan to hold joint military drills snubbing India.
- Indonesia offers Pakistan defense equipment
- Iran wants to be a part of CPEC and link Chabahar port with it built on Indian money.
- China says it supports Islamabad’s stance on Kashmir and will support Pakistan in the Case of any Conflict.
- OIC says it supports Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir.
- Turkey is sending a fact-finding mission to Kashmir on Pakistan’s demand.
- Nepal wants to boost bilateral relations with Pakistan.
- The USA has refrained from naming Pakistan for the Uri Attack.
- The USA Refused to back Indian Call of Free Balochistan.
- Italy wants good bilateral relations with Pakistan in Trade and Defense.
- Korea Offered to build a Shipyard at Gawadar.
- Tajikistan , Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan want to join CPEC and to offer energy and trade to Pakistan.
- Belarus, Ukraine offered us good defense and trade relations with Pakistan.
- Bangladeshi People unlike Their Government backs Pakistan on all issues and shown their love towards Pakistan.
And Indian government, Modi wants us to believe that Pakistan has been internationally isolated.